- "Umbral Horror Ghost", "Evil HERO Infernal Prodigy", "Caligo Claw Crow" and "Malicevorous" monsters can easily Summon this card.
- Add "Inferno Reckless Summon" with these cards to make it easier to summon, since they all have less than 1500 ATK.
- Level 4 monsters like "Dancing Fairy" allow yourself to gain LP frequently. When they are no longer to be used, they can Summon Rank 4 monsters like "Number 80: Rhapsody in Berserk" that "Manipulator of Souls" that easily can be equipped with.
- "Rhapsody in Berserk" is usually the best choice for a Rank 4 Summon in a "Manipulator" Deck, since it can be easily upgraded to its "Number C" form using the second effect of "Don Thousand's Throne". (The first effect is great for "Manipulator" itself.) "Rhapsody" and/or its "Number C" form also boost the ATK of "Manipulator".
- "Rank-Up-Magic Astral Force" can be used on this card to Summon "Evilswarm Nightmare", "Maestroke the Symphony Djinn", "Steelswarm Roach", "Evilswarm Thanatos", "Number 85: Crazy Box" or "Number 80: Rhapsody in Berserk".
- "Double Dragon Descent" makes a surprisingly good pair with "Manipulator". The Trap will absorb an attack from your opponent while also dumping a "Number" monster like "Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon" or "Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon", etc. These monsters don't necessarily have to have any other use in the Deck itself (which would be difficult given that "Manipulator" requires Level 2 DARK monsters to Summon), since "Double Dragon Descent" can Summon them on its own.
- This card can work with cards like "Don Thousand's Throne", "Solemn Wishes", "Poison of the Old Man," "Draining Shield" and "Enchanted Javelin" for quick boosts in ATK.
- "Tri-and-Guess" can (at the cost of revealing both players' Extra Decks) boost your Life Points and this card's ATK by 3000 as well as inflicting the same amount as damage to your opponent's Life Points if used successfully.
- "Aegis of Gaia" can do the same, at the risk of potentially losing the 3000 gained LP later.
- If the "Number" monster equipped to this card is destroyed, use the effects of cards like "Number 58: Burner Viser", "Number 80: Rhapsody in Berserk", or "Number C80: Requiem in Berserk" to prevent this card from being destroyed.
- If you have "Lair of Darkness" on the field, you can use more monsters without worrying about them not being DARK, since the field spell turns them into DARK.
- If there is a bent on abusing this card's LP effect, there will often be a tons of LP (much more than may needed). Cards that allow yourself to pay lots of LP can be used at their fullest potential, provided this card's effect is already abused, or there is a confident that it can survive long enough to do so.
- Example: Paying lots of LP to "Wall of Revealing Light" will stop your opponents attacks. Then it can be combo with "Life Absorbing Machine" for even more LP, (even has small potential for OTK's without attacking).
- With the new "Structure Deck: Sacred Beasts", you can add "Inferno Reckless Summon" to it to summon 3 "Dark Beckoning Beast" and summon this card. With "Awakening of the Sacred Beasts", not only would you gain LP from every monster your opponent summons, but you'd also have a powerful beatstick to help, "Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder" is recommended since it can draw in all attacks while in defense mode.
- Like its "Chaos" counterpart, "Manipulator" is extremely vulnerable on its own, and will usually require some backup to survive long enough for its effects to reach full potency. If one combines "Pixie Ring" with powerful support monsters your opponent will be unable to attack "Manipulator", which makes for useful protection given that this card has 0 ATK and DEF to start. Later, once "Manipulator" gains some ATK it can provide the same protection to other monsters.
|Japanese name||Primary type||Secondary type||Type||ATK||DEF|
|8-Claws Scorpion||八つ手サソリ||Effect Monster||Insect||300||200|
|Abyss Actor - Trendy Understudy||魔界劇団－ダンディ・バイプレイヤー||Pendulum Monster|
|Ally Salvo||Ａ・ボム||Effect Monster||Machine||400||300|
|Ally of Justice Unlimiter||Ａ・Ｏ・Ｊ アンリミッター||Effect Monster||Machine||600||200|
|Altergeist Fifinellag||オルターガイスト・フィフィネラグ||Effect Monster||Tuner monster||Spellcaster||0||1000|
|Apprentice Magician||見習い魔術師||Effect Monster||Spellcaster||400||800|
|Apprentice Piper||見習い魔笛使い||Effect Monster||Flip monster||Spellcaster||100||1500|
|Archfiend Mirror||悪魔の鏡||Normal Monster||Fiend||700||600|
|Armored Bitron||アーマード・ビットロン||Effect Monster||Cyberse||500||0|
|Assault Blackwing - Sayo the Rain Hider||Ａ ＢＦ－雨隠れのサヨ||Synchro Monster|
|... further results (140 more)|
|Japanese name||Card type||Property|
|Number C43: High Manipulator of Chaos||ＣＮｏ．４３ 魂魄傀儡鬼神 カオス・マリオネッター||Monster Card|
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.