- This card can be searched by "Dark Sage", "Ancient Gear Drill", "Alchemic Magician", "Angmarl the Fiendish Monarch", "Left Arm Offering", "Watch Dog" and "The Despair Uranus".
- Use "Non-Spellcasting Area" to protect your Gemini Monsters from Spell cards before Gemini Summoning them.
- Have "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" on the field and while you have "Non-Spellcasting Area", activate "Burst Stream of Destruction". This will destroy all of your opponent's monsters and still allow you to attack with Blue-Eyes on the same turn.
- This works well with a Normal Deck. While this card is in your side of the field, activate a card that wipes out all monsters on the field such as "Chaos End", "Grand Convergence" and "Dark Hole". Even if you have face-up Normal Monster(s) on your side of the field, they will still not be affected by those Spell Cards.
- This card's effect also happens to work with non-Effect Ritual or Fusion monsters that do not have innate effects, like "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon" and "Black Luster Soldier".
- In a deck full of Normal Monsters, use "Level Limit - Area B" or "Messenger of Peace in combination with "Non-Spellcasting Area". Your monsters will be able to attack, but your opponent's will not. You can also use "Future Visions" to temporarily remove your opponent's monsters while your monsters remain on the field.
- Combo with "Royal Decree", and your Normal Monsters will be safe from both Spells and Traps.
- Combo this card with potentially detrimental Field Spell cards, such as "Array of Revealing Light" or "Black Garden".
- This card works well with "Nightmare's Steelcage".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.