- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Painful Escape", "Frontline Observer", "Ruffian Railcar", "Revolving Switchyard", and "Qliphort Genius".
- This card can be Tribute Summoned with one Tribute using "The Trojan Horse", "Superheavy Samurai Big Waraji", "Chronomaly Mayan Machine" and "The First Monarch".
- Cards that negate monster effects like "Skill Drain", "Axe of Fools" and "Forbidden Chalice" can turn this card into an instant beatstick.
- Appropriately, you can use this card with other Level 10 Machine-Type monsters such as "Rocket Arrow Express", "Snow Plow Hustle Rustle", or "Malefic Cyber End Dragon" to summon any of the current Rank 10 Monster Cards.
- All of these cards (including the Xyz monsters one could summon via the above method) can be affected by "Limiter Removal", so that would also be an effective asset for a game-ending play.
- Alternatively, you can spam lower Level monsters, then target this card for the effect of "Galaxy Queen's Light", "Resonance Device" (if all monsters you use are EARTH Machine-Type) or "Star Light, Star Bright" (if you use 0 ATK monsters).
- Keep in mind that this card's DEF remains unaffected, So stat switching cards such as "Sword and Shield" could prove to be useful in crucial moments.
- This card can be used in combination with "Super Crashbug" while using its effect to summon it without a tribute. "Super Crashbug" switches the ATK and DEF of all attack-position monsters, giving this card back its 3000 ATK.
- Maju cards can still benefit from this card even if summoned with 0 ATK.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.