- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Transmodify", "Broken Blocker", "Serpentine Princess", "Vampire Dragon", "Sphere of Chaos", "Sangan", "Witch of the Black Forest", "Dragunity Corsesca", "Mystic Tomato", "Chaos Zone", "Field-Commander Rahz", "Red Sparrow Summoner", "Freed the Matchless General", "Reinforcement of the Army" and "Exchange of Night and Day".
- Combine with "Foolish Burial", "Armageddon Knight" or "Dark Grepher".
- Because of the protection this card provides, it makes a good Fusion Material for "Red-Eyes Slash Dragon".
- Discard "Necro Gardna" for "Lightning Vortex", "Dark Grepher", etc... to help compensate for the cost.
- While your opponent controls a "Doomcaliber Knight", banish this card to make "Doomcaliber Knight" negate your effect. This destroys your opponent's monster without a card loss.
- This card is very useful in "Dark Armed Dragon" themed DARK decks as it can easily regulate the amount of DARK Monsters in your Graveyard and protect your Life Points at the same time.
- Use "Burial from a Different Dimension", "Doomsday Horror" or "Miracle Dig" to "reload" on attack negation.
- This card works especially well in a "Lightsworn" deck, as well as any other deck that relies on self-milling (i.e. Zombie Deck).
- This card also works well with "Depth Amulet" making it a good choice for an "Infernity" deck, since you will be trying to get rid of your hand, and this card is no exception.
- If your opponent uses an ability to clear the field such and attack for game, this card can easily impede on their progress and give you another chance to make a comeback.
- After removing this card from play to negate an opponent's attack, use "D.D.R. - Different Dimension Reincarnation" to bring it back. Then use "Evocator Chevalier" to send "D.D.R. - Different Dimension Reincarnation" to the Graveyard and destroy one card on the field. "Necro Gardna" will be destroyed, and you can reuse it's effect.
- Set this card in defense position to block one attack, and use its ability to negate a second attack.
- Use this card with "Inferno Reckless Summon" to block two of your opponent's monster attack.
- Summon "Marauding Captain" or "Junk Forward", then summon "Necro Gardna", overlay them to summon a Rank 3 Monster like "Number 17: Leviathan Dragon", detach "Necro Gardna" to set it up in the Graveyard for later. No only will you have a strong monster on the field, but in case something goes sour, "Necro Gardna" will be ready to defend you.
- This card can be searched by "Last Will".
- This card can also end the game as a draw when using "Last Turn".
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.