- This card can be searched by "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Transmodify", "Soul Rope", "Resonator Engine", "Vampire Dragon", "Summoner Monk", "Dragunity Corsesca", "Rescue Ferret", "BOXer", "Frontline Observer", "Ninjitsu Art of Transformation", "Insect Imitation", "Verdant Sanctuary", "Naturia Cliff", "Naturia White Oak" and "Naturia Sacred Tree".
- Using "Naturia Forest" along with cards which negate activations such as "Divine Wrath" and "Dark Bribe" is an effective way for you maintain "Naturia" monsters in your hand for the use of the effect of this card
- When your "Naturia White Oak" is targeted, use it to Special Summon "Naturia Cliff" and "Naturia Eggplant"; when they're both destroyed in the End Phase, you can Special Summon this card and add a "Naturia" monster back to your hand.
- "Verdant Sanctuary" can be used to turn destroyed Insects into fuel for the effect.
- You will generally need only one "Naturia" monster per turn for this card's effect. If you can re-use the effect of "Naturia Eggplant", you can keep a steady stream of fuel for this card.
- This card can be searched by "Witch of the Black Forest".
- Combine this card with "Royal Oppression" to absolutely cease the Normal and Special Summon of your opponent's monsters, as long as you have enough Life Points and "Naturia" monsters to discard. Note that your opponent will still be able to Set.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.