- Use "Narrow Pass" to help keep the opponents monster zones empty for "Alien Infiltrator", since it will limit them for 2 summons, leaving 3 monster zones to make direct attacks on.
- This card in combo with "Ojama King" and or "Ground Collapse" can seriously limit your oppenents field and make it hard to get arround direct attacks.
- This card is good against The Six Samurai Decks, Lightsworns, and Crystal Beasts, as well as any other Swarm based Archetype.
- Combining this card with "Vanity's Fiend" and/or "Vanity's Ruler" can severely limit your opponent from defending with monsters.
- Useful in a Boss Rush Deck as you already cannot Normal Summon.
- Use "Light of Intervention" or "Dark Simorgh" to keep your opponent from getting around this card's effect by setting their monsters. Combined with a card that prevents special summons, your opponent won't be able to get additional monsters onto the field at all once they use up their two normal summons.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.