- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Serpentine Princess", "Vampire Dragon", "Mimiclay", "Where Arf Thou?", "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing", "Giant Rat", "One for One", "Dragunity Corsesca", "Painful Escape", "Ties of the Brethren", "BOXer", "Frontline Observer", "Machina Armored Unit", "UFOroid", "Machine Duplication", "Biofalcon", "Gear Gigant X", "Road Warrior", "Morphtronic Remoten", "Morphtronic Forcefield", "Morphtronic Smartfon" and another "Morphtronic Celfon".
- This card can be special summoned from the hand by "Magnet Circle LV2"
- Use this card's Defense Position ability view the top of your deck and see if the desired Morphtronic is close to the top, then switch this card to Attack Position and use its ability to get out the desired card immediately.
- This card combos well with "Inferno Reckless Summon" as all of the Morphtronic cards have less then 1500 ATK.
- You can use "Machine Duplication" with this card to get 2 more Celfon's. Then, you can use ATK position effects to special summon up to 2 more Morphtronics.
- You can use either its Attack or Defense Position effect to look ahead a few cards, Special Summon a Morphtronic Monster (if using Attack Position effect) then tribute it for the effect of "Monster Gate", allowing you to get another monster.
- This card is an ideal target for "One for One" seeing as how it can provide an even more valuable monster easily from the deck.
- If you begin your turn with this card in defense position, use its defense effect first to find out if using its attack mode effect is worth it, before placing Celfon in a vulnerable position.
- If your deck features Morphtronic tuners or "Morphtronic Datatron" and "Celfon's" effect summons one of them, you can use "Enemy Controller" to use your opponent's monster for a tribute or Synchro Summon.
- You can equip this monster with "Spirit Burner" to use both of its effects each turn and avoid the risk of taking great damage by leaving it in attack position.
- Use this card with "Morphtronic Lantron" to synchro summon into "Formula Synchron" and draw a card. This combo can be added with using "De-Synchro" on "Formula Synchron" to special summon back "Celfon" and "Lantron", allowing you to use "Celfon's" effect again to possibly special summon another Morphtonic from the deck then Synchro back into "Formula Synchron" drawing another card.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.