- Keep in mind that it's mandatory to Special Summon a drawn monster of the same Level, which can prematurely waste cards like "Tour Guide From the Underworld" and "Gold Gadget".
- Use "Plaguespreader Zombie", "A Feather of the Phoenix", "Deep Diver", "Field-Commander Rahz" or "Cyber Valley" so you can Special Summon the monster that you already have placed on the top of your deck, if there is a monster in your graveyard and field that can fulfill the requirement. Then, you can easily Synchro or Xyz Summon a monster.
- In your Graveyard, you can banish "D.D. Scout Plane" so that you can activate its effect to Special Summon it later and draw 1 card with this card's effect.
- You can use this card even when you don't intend to Special Summon a monster. By banishing a monster from your Graveyard, this card can be a life-free "Upstart Goblin".
- Use this card in a "Vylon" or "Gem-Knight" Deck since most of their monsters in the Main Deck are Level 4 monsters, but if it isn't a Monster Card, you might as well get a free draw.
- This card is useful if you're aiming to Xyz Summon a Rank 5 Xyz Monster. Some level 5 monsters can easily be summoned with their own effects (such as "Cyber Dragon" and "Oracle of the Sun") but getting a second monster often requires the use of cards like "Instant Fusion".
- "Thunder Dragon's" effect can both send a monster in your Graveyard to banish with this effect and a monster in your hand with the same Level.
- Use this card in a Bujin deck to banish your "Bujingi Crane's" or "Bujin Yamato's" so that you they don't go to waste in the graveyard.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.