- This card can be searched by "Dark Sage", "Ancient Gear Drill", "Alchemic Magician", "Angmarl the Fiendish Monarch", "Left Arm Offering", "Watch Dog" and "The Despair Uranus".
- Cards like "Court of Justice", "Human-Wave Tactics", and "Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen" can provide ways to get another Fairy-Type monster on the field to be destroyed for this card's effect.
- "Limit Reverse" is a good card that can not only retrieve "Mokey Mokey" and other Fairy-Type monsters, but can also trigger this card's effect by having the Summoned monster change to Defense Position (which destroys the monster).
- "The Sanctuary in the Sky" is a good card to use for avoiding battle damage from battles that trigger this card's effect
- In this case, "Zeradias, Herald of Heaven" is also an excellent card to use, since it can both search for that Field Spell Card as well as trigger this card's effect with its own effect.
- Cards like "Inferno Reckless Summon", "The League of Uniform Nomenclature", and "Tri-Wight" can easily provide the necessary monsters to abuse with this card's effect.
- If this card's effect is triggered while 3 copies of "Mokey Mokey" are on its controller's field, "Delta Attacker" is an ideal card to use.
- "Cloudian" monsters are good monsters to use for triggering this card's effect, as most of them can be changed to Defense Position and self-destruct that way.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.