- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Chaos Zone", "Cyber Repair Plant", "Qliphort Genius" and “Card of the Soul”.
- This card is a good counter to Synchro based decks that use “Borreload Savage Dragon”, “Cyberse Quantum Dragon”, “PSY-Framelord Omega”, “F.A. Dawn Dragster”, “Windwitch” decks, “Speedroid” decks, “Shiranui” decks, “Mayakashi” decks, “Rose Dragon” decks, etc.
- Because this card requires 3 "Meklord" monsters (Meklord Emperors, Meklord Army and/or Meklord Astro), it's not as versatile as "Wisel", "Skiel" or "Granel", so it's best to put this in a Meklord Emperors-focused Deck.
- Combine with Great Maju Garzett to have a 8000 ATK monster and a potential OTK.
- Use "Dark Room of Nightmare" to increase the burn damage.
- Use "Recurring Nightmare" to return two copies of "Meklord Astro Dragon Asterisk" or "Meklord Army of Wisel" from your Graveyard to your hand.
- If you control this card and another "Meklord" monster, use "Boon of the Meklord Emperor" the turn you activate this card's effect, as "Boon of the Meklord Emperor" also prevents you from conducting your Battle Phase.
- Use a card like "Sangan" to add a copy of "Granel" or "Meklord Army of Skiel" into your hand for this card's summoning.
- This card can easily be summoned with "Sangan" and "Magical Hats". Set "Sangan" and "Magical Hats". When your opponent attacks activate "Magical Hats" and select two copies of "Meklord Fortress". When they are destroyed you can add two Meklord Emperors to your hand, and when "Sangan" is destroyed you can add a third Meklord monster to your hand. Send all three to the graveyard and summon this card.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.