- This card can be searched by "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Dragunity Corsesca", "Transmodify", "Painful Escape", "Ties of the Brethren", "Soul Rope", Vampire Dragon", "Rescue Ferret", "Familiar-Possessed - Dharc", "Photon Veil", "Magician's Circle", "Dragodies, the Empowered Warrior", "Resonator Engine", "Summoner Monk", "Spellbook Star Hall" and "The Grand Spellbook Tower".
- Use this card to destroy a "Pitch-Black Power Stone" or a "Tower of Babel" to give their spell counters to "Magical Citadel of Endymion".
- After you attacked with "Mei-Kou, Master of Barriers" equipped with "Malevolent Nuzzler", you can send the equip spell to the graveyard from where it can be placed back on your deck with its own effect. This way the spell can generate new spell counters next turn for another card.
- Use this card's effect to make room in your Spell & Trap Card Zone if it gets full.
- This card can undermine "Skill Drain" as well as bothersome cards like "Prohibition" or "Royal Decree". You can use it to break locks that you have imposed.
- You can use this card to get rid of a troublesome Continuous Spell or Trap Card, while simultaneously setting up a "Chaos Sorcerer" or "Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning" play.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.