- This card can be searched by "Dark Sage", "Ancient Gear Drill", "Angmarl the Fiendish Monarch", "Left Arm Offering", "Terraforming", "An Owl of Luck", "Demise of the Land", "Ancient Fairy Dragon", "Madolche Butlerusk", "Planet Pathfinder", "Pop-Up", and "Set Rotation".
- This card is ideally used as a finisher, so the opponent doesn't have a chance to use its effect and/or take advantage of one's lowered LP.
- However, cards such as "Gravelstorm" or "Murmur of the Forest" can remedy this by returning this card to the hand afterwards.
- One can also wait for the opponent to attempt to use this card's effect, before Chaining a card such as "Dust Tornado" or "Mystical Space Typhoon" in order to waste their paid LP.
- This card can be useful in Spirit monster Decks, since it can be difficult to provide Tributes for the Normal Summons of their higher-Level monsters such as "Hino-Kagu-Tsuchi" or "Dark Dust Spirit".
- If one is planning on continually using this card's effect, "Life Absorbing Machine" can help prolong its usage.
- Since this card's effect requires a relatively high LP cost, it can be ideal to use card such as "Megamorph", "Supremacy Berry", or "Unstable Evolution" after using its effect.
- It can be useful to Summon a monster such as "Guardian Angel Joan" or "Kozmo Forerunner" via this card's effect, since their effects can help regain LP paid by this card's effect.
- This card is very useful in "Earthbound Immortal" Decks, since it is a Field Spell Card (ensuring their continued existence on the field) and provides them with an easy way of being Summoned to the field
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.