- This card can be easily Link Summoned by using "Tour Guide From the Underworld", or the Tokens Summoned by "Fires of Doomsday" on the previous turn.
- Considering you will be usually paying 500 life points for costs, "Card Guard", "Ryu-Kishin Clown" and "Trance Archfiend" are good mills (or specials/adds).
- This card can be combined with "That Six", in order to avoid having to return the Fiend monster sent to the Graveyard with its effect to the Deck.
- In fact, when combined with "That Six", Masterking can keep all your fiends from staying in the grave via effects. That includes fusion summoning, "Foolish Burial" etc. If you have two copies of "That Six" then practically every fiend going to the graveyard will be special summoned to your field, without any restrictions.
- This card can be combined with generic cards that require the player to pay LP, such as "Instant Fusion", "Psychic Blade", "Solemn Strike", etc. In such scenarios, low-ATK monsters with Trigger Effects, such as "Archfiend Heiress", "D/D Ghost", "Fiendish Rhino Warrior", etc. could be sent to the Graveyard.
- Specifically "Chain Energy" can be both a huge disrupt for the opponent, due to the life point cost and losing timings due to Masterking chaining, and allow you to trigger his grave-send multiple times per turn.
- "Archfiend's Roar", "Infestation Ripples", "Seal of Wickedness" and "Soul Demolition" work well with this card (especially since you will be paying specifically 500 life for each).
- Play "Pandemonium" to avoid the "Maintenance cost" during your "Standby Phase"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.