- Since this card's Summon will always be a Special Summon, Tribute it for "Great Maju Garzett" to create a monster with 8400 ATK in one turn (which, if it attacks anything with less than 400 ATK or directly, will result in a OTK).
- This card can be Summoned easily by banishing "Des Kangaroo" and "Big Koala" while "Fusion Gate" is on your field.
- Using "Wild Nature's Release" on this card is almost an assured victory if the field is clear enough to make the attack. Note that "Master of Oz" would have 7900 ATK, exactly 100 less than an OTK, so the opponent's Life Points must have already be lowered, or you must attack with another monster as well.
- Because "Wild Nature's Release" destroys your monster, "De-Fusion" is also useful here, in case the first attack fails to win the Duel.
- This card is comparatively easier to Summon for a monster with such a huge ATK (any monster with a comparable ATK either has Summoning restrictions, multiple Tributes, or requires more than 2 Fusion Materials).
- Play "Swing of Memories" to bring "Big Koala" to the field from the Graveyard, and then either play "Polymerization" to Fusion Summon this card, or Normal Summon "Des Kangaroo" with "Fusion Gate" on the field.
- Combo "Master of Oz", "Wild Nature's Release", "Shooting Star Bow - Ceal" and "Twin Swords of Flashing Light - Tryce" for an OTK if your opponent can't stop it; to be safe, "Trap Stun" can be played.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.