- This card can be searched via "Vylon Cube", "Vylon Delta", "Alchemic Magician", "Vylon Sigma", "Iron Blacksmith Kotetsu", "Hidden Armory" and "Power Tool Dragon".
- In a Plant-Type Deck, if you don't rely on Summoning monsters from your Graveyard, you can use this card as a "cost-less", "Brain Control".
- Comboing "Lonefire Blossom" and "Botanical Girl" will easily give you Plant-Type monsters in your Graveyard to use for this card.
- Use this card and "Vengeful Servant" to take control during your turn and inflict damage to your opponent during their turn.
- Keep in mind: this combo will damage you during your turn. There are some strategies that can counter this:
- "Black-Winged Dragon" can add a Black Feather Counter to itself when this combo targets you.
- "Life Stream Dragon" can prevent you from taking damage completely, but it is difficult to Summon, due to its strict Synchro Material Monster requirements.
- "Prime Material Dragon" can allow you to gain Life Points from this combo instead of taking damage. However, it is also valid remember that if you have this face-up "Prime Material Dragon" on the field, your opponent will also gain Life Points in your End Phase, instead of taking damage. To prevent this, you can use either "Bad Reaction to Simochi" or "Darklord Nurse Reficule".
- Another good card to use with this combo is "Des Wombat", as it reduces any effect damage to your Life Points to 0, while your opponent still keeps taking the damage.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.