- Use "Kinka-byo" to bring back your "Majestic Dragon" from your Graveyard and use them with "Red Dragon Archfiend" in order to Summon this card.
- If you have "Magical King Moonstar" along with "Majestic Dragon" in your hand, you can Special Summon it with its effect after you Normal Summon "Majestic Dragon", then use its second effect to adjust its level to 1. Use them both along with "Red Dragon Archfiend" to Summon this card.
- Special Summon "Boost Warrior" by its own effect, while controlling "Majestic Dragon" and "Red Dragon Archfiend", to Synchro Summon this card.
- Use "King's Synchro" to Synchro Summon without "Majestic Dragon".
- You can Summon this card as a 4000 ATK beatstick by using "Synchro Change" on another level 10 Synchro Monster like "Trident Dragion".
- Synchro Summon "Stardust Dragon" and Special Summon "Stardust Xiaolong" from the graveyard; then when you have "Majestic Dragon" on the field, use "Synchro Change" to swap out "Stardust Dragon" for "Red Dragon Archfiend".
- Use either "One for One" or "Monster Reincarnation", search your Deck or Graveyard for a "Majestic Dragon" (while discarding "Dandylion"). This will give you the Tuner and the material required to Synchro Summon this card. The unused Token will be destroyed by this card's effect.
- In addition to this combo above, a one-turn Summon may occur with these cards: "Junk Synchron", "The Tricky", "Dandylion", "Foolish Burial" and "Majestic Dragon". First, play "Foolish Burial", and send "Majestic Dragon" to the Graveyard. Special Summon "The Tricky" by discarding "Dandylion" Graveyard and Summon 2 "Fluff Tokens". Normal Summon "Junk Synchron" and revive "Majestic Dragon". Tune "The Tricky" and "Junk Synchron" for "Red Dragon Archfiend" and tune once again to get this card.
- Special Summon "The Tricky" by its own effect. Activate "One for One" to Special Summon "Majestic Dragon" by discarding a Level 1 non-Tuner to the Graveyard. Normal Summon "Junk Synchron" and Special Summon the discarded monster. Then, use "The Tricky" and "Junk Synchron" and Synchro Summon "Red Dragon Archfiend" and then Synchro Summon this card.
- In a Hopeless Dragon Deck it is possible to Summon this card if "Red Dragon Archfiend" is in your Graveyard. Summon "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon" then use its effect in order to Summon "Red Dragon Archfiend". Next, use "Level Eater" and reduce the Level of "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon" by 1 and Special Summon it. Then, Normal Summon "Majestic Dragon" and Synchro Summon this card. The best thing about this is that come your next turn if you still control "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon" and "Red Dragon Archfiend" you can Summon this card again.
- You can Ritual Summon "Relinquished" by tributing a Monster other than "Majestic Dragon", then Normal Summon "Majestic Dragon" while you control "Red Dragon Archfiend" and Synchro Summon this card.
- You can use "Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend" as an alternative material for this card due to the fact that it's name is treated as "Red Dragon Archfiend", and the fact that the latter doesn't destroy your monsters if they don't attack.
Keeping this card on the field
- If you have "G.B. Hunter" on the field with this card, it will not return to the Extra Deck. Afterward, activate "The Seal of Orichalcos" since this card will not destroyed by "The Seal" due to its own effect, and this card will protect "G.B. Hunter" from being attacked by your opponent's monsters, allowing "G.B. Hunter" to prevent this card from returning to the Extra Deck as long as you have a way to defend it from your opponent's card effects as well.
- Use "Skill Drain" at the end of the turn before this card returns to the Extra Deck so that you can keep a 4000 attack Beatstick. However, doing so costs you every one of this card's effects, unlike "Majestic Star Dragon".
- You can activate "Skill Drain" during Main Phase 2, so you can use this card's good effects and lose the bad.
- If you have "Clear Wing Synchro Dragon" or "Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon" on the field with this card, when this card's last effect activates, you can negate its activation with one of them, and thanks to this card's first effect, it won't be destroyed by Clear/Crystal Wing's effect (Note that this can be used in either player's turn).
- Alternatively, if you have "Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon" on the field with this card, during the end phase, you can use Persona's effect to negate this card's effects until the end of the turn (Note that this can be used in either player's turn as well).
- You can cause an OTK with this card and "Megamorph".
- First have this card take the effect and ATK of an opponent's monster. Then, when your Life Points are lower than your opponent equip "Megamorph" to this card.
- Equipping this card with "Twin Swords of Flashing Light - Tryce", coupled with its ATK-boosting effect, makes it possible to easily OTK. If your opponent has DEF position monsters, they will be destroyed after your first attack, leaving either an empty field or a likely vulnerable ATK mode monster.
- Use "Earthquake" before you Synchro Summon this card. This will shift all of your opponent's monsters into Defense position, forcing all to be destroyed if your attack is successful.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.