- This card can be searched by "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Dragunity Corsesca", "Transmodify", "Painful Escape", "Ties of the Brethren", "Soul Rope", "Resonator Engine", "Vampire Dragon", "Summoner Monk", "Rescue Ferret", "Familiar-Possessed - Dharc", "Photon Veil", "Chaos Zone", "Magician's Circle", "Dragodies, the Empowered Warrior", "Spellbook Star Hall" and "The Grand Spellbook Tower".
- This card works extremely well with "Scapegoat", "United We Stand", "Raregold Armor", "Mage Power" and "Big Bang Shot".
- "Megamorph" can come to be an extremely powerful addition if "Maha Valio" is positioned in such a manner to where its ATK can potentially OTK if played right. See card tips for details on how one can properly get "Megamorph" in their field.
- A "Maha Vailo" OTK can be made. Here's what is needed: "Twin Swords of Flashing Light - Tryce", "Shooting Star Bow - Ceal", "Mage Power" and one other Equip Card that doesn't decrease the ATK of "Maha Vailo". By attacking your opponent directly twice, they will take 8100 damage.
- If your opponent uses an Equip Card with their monster which increases its ATK, and then attacks this card, "Tailor of the Fickle" can be used to switch the target of the Equip Card, thus increasing the ATK of this card instead, making it likely that this card will win the battle.
- "Collected Power" works well with this card, as it allows the player to change the target of all Equip Spell Cards on the field to this card.
- This card has the potential to run well in most Decks that use multiple Equip Cards such as "Axe of Despair" or "Shooting Star Bow - Ceal".
- This card works well with Trap Cards that become Equip Cards, like "Blast with Chain" and "Metalmorph".
- Activate "A Legendary Ocean". Equip this card with "Scroll of Bewitchment", making it a Level 3 WATER monster and giving it 700 more ATK. Equip it with "Demotion" to make it a Level 1 monster and give it 500 more ATK. Finally, equip it with "Opti-Camouflage Armor" to allow it to attack directly with an ATK boost of 1700 points. Use this tactic in combination with other Equip Spell Cards to make its attack power even higher ("Mage Power" will already give it a 3000-point boost here).
- Use "Ribbon of Rebirth" or "Bound Wand" on this card. This way, when it is destroyed, it can be Special Summoned during the End Phase.
- Use this card in combination of "Wonder Wand" to make it a 2550 ATK beat-stick, then during your Main Phase 2, they can be send to the Graveyard and draw two cards.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.