- This card can be searched by "Dark Sage", "Ancient Gear Drill", "Alchemic Magician" and "Quick Booster".
- This card can work well against Chain Burn, "Crystal Beast", "D/D", "Fire Fist", "Ghostrick", "Ninja", "Noble Knight", "Qli", and "Vylon" Decks.
- This card is a good Side Deck card in "Dark World" Decks, if they facing opponents that use the above Decks.
- This card's second effect can be used against "Artifact" Decks, preventing the destruction of your opponent's Spell/Trap Cards, thus preventing from special summoning themselves.
- Since this card is a Quick-Play Spell Card, activate it during your opponent's End Phase, preventing them from Chaining with any cards that destroy their Spell/Trap Cards (but only cards they Set that turn).
- Use cards in chain to this card that will negate your opponent's face-up Spell/Trap Cards, such as "Royal Decree". Because they are still face-up, this card's effect will count them however they will also have no effect and cannot be destroyed for a turn or two.
- In order to reduce the number of cards the user needs to discard, try chaining it to an opponent's backrow clearing card like Twin Twisters or A Wingbeat of Giant Dragon, to further reduce the number of face-up Spell/Trap cards you control when this card resolves.
- This card could also fit in some Exodia decks, or at least as Side Deck. Most of the times, Exodia decks don't need face-up Spell/Trap cards so you won't be discarding many cards, but you'll be drawing plenty of cards especially against decks that use Pendulum Zones.
- If your opponent uses Wavering Eyes and has face-up Pendulum Monsters being treated as Spell Cards, chain this card to that card to prevent your opponent from getting its benefits, as well as drawing at least 2 cards.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.