- It's recommended to have at least two copies of this card in an "Ice Barrier" deck.
- Use "Salvage" and/or "Medallion of the Ice Barrier" to get the monsters needed for this card's cost.
- Because of the high reveal cost of this card, you should probably use it only in a deck with many Ice Barrier monsters. Also, due to the high reveal cost, you should combo this card with "Moray of Greed" — because you Special Summoned one of the monsters, and shuffled back the other two, your opponent is none the wiser about your hand.
- "Compulsory Evacuation Device" is useful for returning a card to your own hand, allowing you to meet this card's activation requirements.
- Use "Dewloren, Tiger King of the Ice Barrier" to bounce "Ice Barrier" monsters to the hand in order to fulfill this card's requirements and moreover give "Dewloren" a huge ATK boost.
- Use this card to easily get out the higher level "Ice Barrier" monsters, preferably "General Gantala of the Ice Barrier", "General Grunard of the Ice Barrier", "General Raiho of the Ice Barrier", "Dai-sojo of the Ice Barrier" or "Medium of the Ice Barrier".
- At the start of your Main Phase 1, use this card to Special Summon "General Grunard of the Ice Barrier" and Normal Summon a low-level "Ice Barrier" monster. Then, using the effect of "General Grunard", you can tribute it (or another monster you control) and the Summoned monster to Normal Summon "General Gantala of the Ice Barrier"; at the End Phase, Special Summon one of the tributed monsters using the effect of "General Gantala".
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.