- This card can be searched by "Dark Sage", "Ancient Gear Drill", "Alchemic Magician", "Angmarl the Fiendish Monarch", "Left Arm Offering", "Watch Dog", "The Despair Uranus" and "Madolche Messengelato".
- "Madolche Marmalmaide" can be used to add this card from your Graveyard back to your hand, or "Madolche Queen Tiaramisu" to add it back to your Deck.
- Since this card specifies that a "Madolche" card needs to be returned, your opponent attacking your face-down "Madolche Marmalmaide" while this card is on your field will give you both a "Madolche" Spell/Trap from your GY and a "Madolche" monster from your Deck to your hand (or field, if you control a Fairy-type "Madolche" monster).
- "Madolche Chateau", in combination with this card, allows for you to add a/the destroyed monster(s) to your hand and search or summon a "Madolche" monster from your Deck.
- A "Madolche" monster returned to the Deck by its own effect can be searched or summoned immediately after it's put into the Deck, since it's in the Deck by the time this card's effect activates.
- This card combos perfectly with the effect of "Madolche Queen Tiaramisu", which returns "Madolche" cards to the Deck (or hand, if "Madolche Chateau" is active and the target(s) to be returned to the hand are monsters).
- Due to the archetype's monsters' inherent abilities to return themselves to the Deck when destroyed by the opponent, this card will allow yourself to search for a "Madolche" monster the first time one it happens each turn.
- The effect of a card that returns your monster(s) to your hand or Deck, like "Compulsory Evacuation Device" or "Compulsory Escape Device", can be used to trigger this card's effect. One should take note, however, that since the card with the returning effect isn't a "Madolche" card, you won't be able to use "Madolche Chateau" to add the card(s) to your hand instead of the Deck.
- This should be obvious, but "Deck Devastation Virus" won't destroy the monster added to your hand by this card, since it was added to your hand and not drawn.
- During the End Phase, "Storm Dragon's Return" triggers this card's effect, allowing you to add 2 "Madolche" monsters to your hand (or 1 to your hand and 1 to the field if you control a Fairy-Type "Madolche" monster) during that time if the effect of "Madolche Ticket" wasn't already used this turn.
|Japanese name||Primary type||Secondary type||Attribute||Level/ Rank||ATK||DEF|
|Madolche Anjelly||マドルチェ・エンジェリー||Effect Monster||EARTH||4||1000||1000|
|Madolche Fresh Sistart||フレッシュマドルチェ・シスタルト||Effect Monster|
|Madolche Petingcessoeur||マドルチェ・プティンセスール||Effect Monster||EARTH||4||1400||1400|
|Madolche Puddingcess||マドルチェ・プディンセス||Effect Monster||EARTH||5||1000||1000|
|Madolche Puddingcess Chocolat-a-la-Mode||マドルチェ・プディンセス・ショコ・ア・ラ・モード||Effect Monster|
|Madolche Queen Tiaramisu||クイーンマドルチェ・ティアラミス||Effect Monster|
|Madolche Teacher Glassouffle||ティーチャーマドルチェ・グラスフレ||Effect Monster|
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.