- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Number 29: Mannequin Cat", 'Transmodify", "BOXer", "Frontline Observer", "Machina Gearframe", "Machina Armored Unit", "Qliphort Genius" and "Machina Megaform".
- This card can be Tribute Summoned with one Tribute using "The Trojan Horse", "Superheavy Samurai Big Waraji", "Chronomaly Mayan Machine" and "The First Monarch".
- You can discard this card and any other Machine-type monster to summon it. In other words, since it can be summoned through the first effect; use it as part of the cost along with any other Machine-type monster.
- Discard "Heavy Mech Support Platform" and this card to Special Summon it, and set "Roll Out!" on the field. If your opponent targets this card, use "Roll Out!" to protect it from being destroyed. To be more careful, after Special Summoning "Machina Fortress", Normal Summon and Equip a Union monster which can prevent it from being destroyed. Using "Machina Peacekeeper" or "Machina Gearframe" could be useful since they allow you to search your deck for another Union Monster.
- A good way to Special Summon this card on the first turn is to Normal Summon "Scrap Recycler" and send this card to the Graveyard. Then discard two Level 4 machines to Special Summon it, and then use the effect of "Recycler" to return the two Level 4 Machines to your deck and draw 1 card.
- If you Normal Summon "Machina Soldier" and use its effect, you can Special Summon this card from your hand without cost.
- You can add "Toon Cannon Soldier" with "Toon Table of Contents" for an easy level 4 monster that you can use as half of the cost for this card's Special Summoning requirement.
- You can discard "Ancient Gear Golem" or "Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon" to Special Summon "Machina Fortress", then use "Ancient Gear Workshop" to add the discarded card to to your hand and discard it again to summon another "Machina Fortress". "Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon" can be Special Summoned from your Graveyard using "Geartown"; this is an easy way to swarm the field.
- Summon any of the "Gadget" monsters, then add another "Gadget" to your hand, then discard the new "Gadget" and "Machina Fortress" to special summon "Machina Fortress", to summon two monsters from your hand while losing nothing more from your hand.
- Use "Scrap Recycler" to constantly recycle your Gadgets.
- You can use "Shreddder" to send "Machina Fortress" to the Graveyard and destroy one face-up monster your opponent controls (Level 7 or lower). Then you can discard more Machines to special summon "Machina Fortress".
- This card works well with "Rope of Life" and by using it to suicide, you can destroy any card your opponent controls, then you can use "Rope of Life" during the Battle Phase and bring out a 3300 ATK Fortress and attack again (albeit with somewhat hefty cost).
- Discard "Machina Cannon" to summon this card as replacement for "Machina Force".
- Use "Pot of Avarice" to recover monsters you discarded for this card effect, while also getting 2 extra cards.
- You can use this in a deck with "Malefic Cyber End Dragon" as it is a level 10 monster that can be used to pay the whole cost of this card's summon.
- Vylon decks can also utilize this card as a back-up plan, simply by discarding this card along with any Vylon Tuners (except "Vylon Prism" and "Vylon Stella"), or simply discard 2 Vylon Union monsters.
- If this card is equipped to something such as "Machina Peacekeeper" or "Machina Gearframe", it is able to pass through the effect of "Ally of Justice Catastor", since its effect destroys the Equip Card and the attack continues.
- You can also ram this card into a more powerful monster to destroy it with the battle effect, and since this card can be easily revived, it's no real loss unless this card is removed from play as a result of an opponent's card effect or by banishing it to summon Machina Gearframe.
- You can use "Card of Safe Return" to draw 1 card every time this card is Special Summoned from the Graveyard.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.