- This card can be searched by "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Dragunity Corsesca", "Transmodify", "Painful Escape", "Ties of the Brethren", "Flamvell Poun", "Soul Rope", "Resonator Engine", "Vampire Dragon", "Rescue Ferret", "Photon Veil", "Chaos Zone", "Charge of the Light Brigade", "Summoner Monk", "Familiar-Possessed - Dharc", "Magician's Circle", "Dragodies, the Empowered Warrior", "Spellbook Star Hall" and "The Grand Spellbook Tower".
- If you are not insisting on keeping this card, you can attack with this card, and use this card's effect to change it to Defense Position. And reduce possible damage with this.
- Once this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can banish it to inflict 1700 Burn Damage (Its ATK) with the effect of "Flamvell Commando" (Because its DEF is 200).
- "Anti-Spell Fragrance" can be used to force the opponent to Set their Spells before using them, giving the player enough time to destroy them with "Lyla".
- Using "Labyrinth of Nightmare" allows the player to use "Lyla's" effect once per turn.
- Using "Final Attack Orders" allows the player to use this card's effect to destroy all Trap or Spell cards on the field.
- Use the card "A/D Changer" in your "Lightsworn" deck to use this card's effect multiple times in one turn.
- This card works well with "Goblindbergh", "Tin Goldfish" or "Kagetokage". Before you perform an Xyz Summon, if this card is Summoned in Attack Position, you can destroy one Spell/Trap card first.
- Also, you don't have to worry about milling, since it's used as an Xyz Material. And thus, no longer on the field.
- As is with most Lightsworn monsters, this card can be useful as a mill engine for graveyard reliant decks.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.