- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Sangan", "Witch of the Black Forest", "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Transmodify", "Serpentine Princess", "Vampire Dragon", "Photon Veil", "Chaos Zone", "Charge of the Light Brigade", "Sphere of Chaos", "Dragunity Corsesca", "Magician's Circle", "Familiar-Possessed - Dharc", "Shining Angel", "Arnis, the Empowered Warrior", "Dragodies, the Empowered Warrior", "The Grand Spellbook Tower" and "Spellbook Star Hall".
- Special summon "Judgment Dragon" and use his effect, then normal summon this card and use it effect to special summon another "Lightsworn" monster and attack directly.
- You can discard 1 "Lightsworn" monster to the Graveyard and Special Summon the same one you discarded for a free Special Summon, but only if you had another legal target in the Graveyard before discarding.
- You can use "Lumina" with "Forced Requisition" to deplete your opponent's hand while you summon a monster.
- You can summon "Guardian of Order" immediately after her effect since there will be two LIGHT monsters on the field.
- You can use this card to Special Summon "Garoth, Lightsworn Warrior" from the graveyard. When you end your turn, the effect of "Lumina" will activate, triggering the effect of "Garoth, Lightsworn Warrior", sending 2 cards to the graveyard. If 1 or 2 cards sent are "Lightsworn" cards, you will draw equal to that amount of cards.
- This card is very useful for emptying your hand of "Wulf, Lightsworn Beast".
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.