- This card can be searched by "Temple of the Kings", "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Transmodify", "Painful Escape", "BOXer", "Frontline Observer", "Skilled Blue Magician", "Black Luster Soldier - Super Soldier", "Gateway to Chaos" and "Beginning of Heaven and Earth".
- Equip this card with the likes of "Fairy Meteor Crush", then Special Summon "Grinder Golem" to your opponent's side of the field in Defense Position to inflict a great deal of damage to your opponent.
- Like many of the "Gaia the Fierce Knights", this card is helpful in setting up Rank 7 Xyz Summons, since its Level doesn't change upon summoning it via its effect. Simply summon it via its effect, then summon another member of the archetype (such as "Swift Gaia the Fierce Knight" or "Charging Gaia the Fierce Knight"), or any other monster that's Level 7 or with an adjustable Level, and Overlay them to summon a Rank 7 Monster such as "Number 11: Big Eye", "Gaia Dragon, the Thunder Charger", etc.
- This card is useful against Pendulum Summon-based decks, as its ability can allow it to run over almost every Pendulum Monster with ease, as only a small handful go to 3000 ATK and up. Throw in a "Battle Mania" to ensure that it can use its ability to maximum output and deal heavy damage.
- If an opponent does use one of the 3000+ ATK Pendulum Monsters in an attempt to counter the above strategy, use cards that can either increase/decrease ATK, shield "Lord Gaia" from destruction, or change Battle positions. Examples include: "Rush Recklessly", "Shrink", "Half Unbreak", "Impenetrable Attack", "Book of Moon", "Enemy Controller", and even members from the "With Chain" family of Traps if needed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.