- This card can be very effective when facing Gladiator Beasts and decks with monsters that have a Piercing effect.
- It also stops "Neo-Spacian Grand Mole" in its tracks if it attacks the Lightsworn monster(s) being protected by this card.
- Use "Wulf, Lightsworn Beast" in your deck for a chance of summoning a free monster every time you negate an attack.
- In a Lightsworn Deck, you can use this card to protect your Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress from battle after using her effect.
- You can use this card to protect your weaker Lightsworn monsters like Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner, or Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress after using her effect. As a bonus, it will also mill your deck, which is usually a good thing in this deck type.
- "Shire, Lightsworn Spirit" is an excellent card to protect as in the right Lightsworn deck it initially is very weak, but will progressively gain attack as more cards are milled by this card (and other card effects including "Shire").
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.