- Use this card along with cards such as "Freed the Brave Wanderer", "Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning" and "Soul of Purity and Light" to remove LIGHT monsters from your Graveyard that you want to get back to your hand.
- Use this card after playing "Cards from the Sky" to recover the banished monster.
- Use this card in a A-to-Z Deck to make sure you don't run out of monsters to fuse.
- A good option for this card is "D.D. Warrior Lady", since most of time it is removed from play by its own effect.
- Play "Phantom of Chaos", copying the effect of a LIGHT monster. You can then retrieve that monster for later use with this card.
- This card works great with "Master Hyperion" and the "Agent" archetype, since you will be removing a lot of LIGHT monsters from play.
- This card can be a useful Side Deck choice against Macro decks for a deck that runs a lot of LIGHT monsters but heavily relies on the Graveyard.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.