- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Transmodify", "The Legendary Fisherman II", "Atlantean Dragoons", "Witch of the Black Forest" and "Ninjitsu Art of Super-Transformation".
- This card is ideal for a Deck revolving around "A Legendary Ocean", since it will be treated as a Level 6 monster in your hand, allowing for it to be Normal Summoned with one Tribute.
- Special Summon a monster with "Water Hazard" (or summon "Fenrir"/"Aqua Spirit" with their own effects) and then Tribute it to summon "Levia-Dragon - Daedalus".
- Use with "Star Blast" or "Cost Down" to Normal Summon this card without any Tributes.
- Use "Unshaven Angler" to make this card's Tribute Summoning easier.
- This card can be Special Summoned using "Big Wave Small Wave".
- If you want to use this card reliably, you should have at least 3 copies of "A Legendary Ocean" in your deck combined with 2 or 3 copies of "Warrior of Atlantis". Alternately, you may wish to use "Umi" and "Terraforming" or "Demise of the Land", although this does not work as well due to "Levia-Dragon" requiring two Tributes under normal circumstances. Using "Forgotten Temple of the Deep" can also be another alternative for "Umi".
- Use the effect of "Treeborn Frog" to summon itself. Then, activate "A Legendary Ocean" and Tribute it to summon this card, and activate its effect.
- This card can be Special Summoned this card from your hand with the effect of "Raging Eria".
- Power up this card with 1 or more copies of "Aqua Jet" to inflict anywhere from 3600 to 5600 (multiples of 1000) battle damage to your opponent after activating its effect when it attacks directly.
|Japanese name||Primary type||Secondary type||Attribute||Type||Level/ Rank||ATK||DEF|
|Ocean Dragon Lord - Neo-Daedalus||海竜神－ネオダイダロス||Effect Monster||WATER||Sea Serpent||8||2900||1600|
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.