- This card can be searched by "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Dragunity Corsesca", "Transmodify", "Painful Escape", "Ties of the Brethren", "Witch of the Black Forest", "Resonator Engine", "Vampire Dragon", "Reinforcement of the Army", "Gateway of the Six", "Shadow Six Samurai - Kizaru", "Shadow Six Samurai - Fuhma", "Asceticism of the Six Samurai", "Shien's Dojo", "Dragodies, the Empowered Warrior", "Freed the Matchless General", "Field-Commander Rahz", "Photon Veil", "Chaos Zone", "Soul Rope", "Summoner Monk", "Gaia, the Polar Knight" and "Exchange of Night and Day".
- As his effect can be activated on your opponent's turn, if "Enishi" is in your graveyard you can special summon it with either "Return of the Six Samurai" or "Cunning of the Six Samurai" during your opponent's battle phase to spring his effect on your opponent.
- You can use this card's effect against your opponent's Synchro Monsters, cards in particular like "Scrap Dragon" and "Stardust Dragon" to avoid their effects.
- You can especially use this effect after they've been synchro summoned.
- Use this card's effect on your own Six Samurai monsters to recycle their abilities, such as "Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan's" or the "Grandmaster of the Six Samurai" if there are any cards that create Bushido counters on the field. If you haven't used your Normal summon this turn, you can return "Legendary Six Samurai - Mizuho" from the field to the hand to reuse her effect. Remember that you must have another Six Samurai on the field for "Enishi's" effect to resolve.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.