- You can instantly Synchro for this card with a Level 4 Tuner and "Boost Warrior".
- This card can easily be Synchro Summoned by using "Flamvell Firedog" to Special Summon "Flamvell Baby", or using "Rekindling" to Special Summon "Laval Forest Sprite" and "Neo Flamvell Shaman".
- In a Quickdraw-Dandylion Deck, you can Synchro Summon this card, using "Debris Dragon" to revive "Volcanic Shell".
- In a Flamvell Deck, you can use "Debris Dragon" to revive "Flamvell Poun". Alternately, use "Boost Warrior" and "Flamvell Magician". This is handy in a Laval 200 Deck.
- Use the two cards sent to your Graveyard by "Laval Miller", or for the Synchro Summon of this card, to use its effect.
- If you Summon a "Lava Golem" to your opponent's side of the field and then use this card's effect, your opponent's field can be cleared easily.
- Another possible combo with this card is to add "Degenerate Circuit", banishing whatever card you return to the hand instead.
- Use this card to shuffle the monsters summoned by "Rekindling" to avoid banishing them.
- In a Laval deck, after playing "Rekindling" while having the necessary components to make "Shooting Quasar Dragon" in your Graveyard, you can use this card's effect to return any threats your opponent has to their hand in the middle of making Quasar, then attack twice with Quasar for an automatic win (assuming your opponent had not gained any Life Points).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.