- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Transmodify", "Vampire Dragon", "Sphere of Chaos", "Serpentine Princess", "Dragunity Corsesca", "Sangan", "Rescue Ferret", "Mystic Tomato", "Chaos Zone", "Scarm, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss", "Lucent, Netherlord of Dark World" and "Tour Guide From the Underworld".
- Being a DARK monster, this card can be used in Chaos Decks and Monster Surge Decks to fill the Graveyard with monsters, in addition to searching for a Spell/Trap.
- "Dark Eruption" allows this card to be used multiple times.
- To prevent losing field presence due to this card's effect, use it in a Deck that either allows multiple Normal Summons or is more inclined towards Special Summoning.
- This card can work well in a Wight deck as it can send multiple monsters to the graveyard to power up "King of the Skull Servants".
- Use "Lair of Darkness" to Tribute an opponent's monster instead of this card.
- A Paleozoic deck can make use of this card to (potentially) both net a Spell/Trap and get more Paleozoic traps cards into the graveyard.
- This card has decent synergy with Absolute King Back Jack, as milling Back Jack allows you to further manipulate your deck.
- This card can be searched by "Last Will".
- Use "Ultimate Offering" alongside this card to keep field presence up even after its Tributed for its effect.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.