- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Dragunity Corsesca", "Painful Escape", "Ties of the Brethren", "Serpentine Princess", "Wightprince", "Vampire Dragon", "Where Arf Thou?", "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing", "Goblin Zombie", "Mimiclay", "One for One", "Rescue Ferret", "Chaos Zone", "Pyramid Turtle", "Witch of the Black Forest", and "Samurai Skull".
- If you use "One for One", discard a "Wight" monster to power this up.
- You can discard a "Skull Servant" to activate "Mask Change II", and use it on another "Skull Servant" or a "Wight" monster to send it to the Graveyard and Summon "Masked HERO Dark Law", which will also result in your opponent's Graveyard being sealed off, while this card's ATK will increase by 2000.
- See "Skull Servants" for the Deck featuring this card.
- "Koa'ki Meiru Gravirose" send level 3 and lower monsters from your Deck to the Graveyard. All the "Wights" count for this. Have a second in your Hand to prevent its Self-destruction effect.
- "Exodius the Ultimate Forbidden Lord" can be used in conjunction with "Skull Servant" Decks. "Exodius" can send "Skull Servants" to the Graveyard, powering itself up at the same time it powers up "King of the Skull Servants".
- You can use "Chain Destruction" when Summoning a "Skull Servant", "The Lady in Wight" or "Wightmare" to throw two copies of the selected card into the Graveyard (from your Hand and/or Deck) and power up "King of the Skull Servants".
- This can also be used on "King of the Skull Servants" if the amount of "Wight" cards are 2 or less at activation.
- Equip this card with "Opti-Camouflage Armor" while you have numerous "Wight" cards in your Graveyard. If you have 8 of any of them in your Graveyard, you can make a Direct Attack with 8000 ATK; enough for an OTK.
- If you have at least 4, you can combine this with "Double Attack", allowing this card to attack twice and still be able to OTK your opponent.
- Equip this card with "Phalanx Pike" when you have 1 or more "King of the Skull Servants" in your Graveyard to boost the effect.
- Use the effect of "Dark Grepher" or "Dark Crusader" to send "Skull Servants", "King of the Skull Servants", "The Lady in Wight" or "Wightmare" from your Hand to the Graveyard.
- Since this card's ATK is "?", it could potentially be combined with "Catoblepas and the Witch of Fate".
- When you have 3 "Skull Servant", 3 "The Lady in Wight", 3 "Wightmare", 3 "Wightprincess, and 3 "Wightprince" in the Graveyard, it is better to have 3 "King of the Skull Servants" with 15000 ATK each than to have 2 Kings in the Graveyard and 1 on the field with 17000 (or 1 in the Graveyard and 2 on the field with 16000 ATK).
- In fact, if you remove 2 "King of the Skull Servants" from your grave for the effect of two "Phantoms of Chaos", and Summon those Kings with "Return from the Different Dimension", you can have five "Kings of the Skull Servants'" on the field with a grand total of 60000 ATK (but "Phantom of Chaos" itself cannot damage the opponent through battle).
- Another possibility is to play "Morphtronic Magnen Bar" while you have two Attack Position "King of the Skull Servants" giving it up to 26100 ATK, Equip "Morphtronic Magnen Bar" with "Opti-Camouflage Armor" and you can OTK just about any monster.
- You can use "Creature Swap" to switch control of this card to you opponent, and it will have 0 ATK. Then, when you destroy the "King" in battle, you can bring it back to your side of the field with it's effect.
- This card can be powered up quickly using Spell Cards such as "The Cheerful Coffin" and "Hand Destruction". "Card Destruction", "Foolish Burial" and "Next to be Lost" are also helpful.
- Cards like "Necroface" and "Shutendoji" can help preserve the monsters you banish to revive the "King", but both cards are equally capable of banishing monsters themselves.
- "Doomsday Horror" is a good side card to have at hand, in case your opponent has a card such as "Soul Release". Or you can use its effect to return to your Graveyard copies that you banished for this card's effect.
- Another good side deck card would be "Gren Maju Da Eiza".
- In a "Skull Servants" Deck, chain "Call of the Haunted", "Armageddon Knight" and "Inferno Reckless Summon", to send three "Skull Servants" to the Graveyard before Normal Summoning this card.
- This card can give a great ATK boost to "Junk Warrior", depending on the number of "Skull Servants", "The Lady in Wight", "Wightmare", and copies of this card in your Graveyard.
- If you Summon this card while there are 3 "Skull Servants", 3 "Lady in Wights", 3 "Wightmares", 3 "Wightprinces" and 2 "Kings of the Skull Servants" in your Graveyard and "Archfiend Zombie-Skull" on your side of the field, you will have a monster with 14000 ATK that is immune to Spells and Traps; almost indestructible.
- You can use this card in a Lightsworn deck, to easily send up to 12 of the "Wights" and return at least one with "Mezuki" and combine with "Judgment Dragon" to make a easy OTK.
- You can use "Morphing Jar" to quickly deposit "Skull Servants" into your Graveyard. This can also help with hand advantage, as you will be likely discarding many of the "Wights" to the graveyard.
- Your opponent can quickly OTK you with a "Magic Cylinder" if you choose to attack with a "King of the Skull Servants" with an ATK of 8000 or more. It's usually wise to have either "Barrel Behind the Door" or "Ring of Defense" set before attacking with "King of the Skull Servants".
- Its possible to get an OTK by using the Xyz Monster "Baby Tiragon" while only using Level 1 monsters.
- Use "Painful Escape" to Tribute "Skull Servant", "Wightmare", or "Wightprince", and add this card to your hand.
- "That Grass Looks Greener", "Needle Worm", and "Card Trooper" can send many monsters to the Graveyard to help power up this card.
- "PSY-Framelord Omega" can return the monster banished by this card's effect back to the Graveyard.
- Use the effect of "Painful Choice" to make your opponent to dump 4 "Wights" to power up "King of the Skull Servants".
- After using the Nuke effect of "Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End", Special Summon this card with "Mezuki" and attack directly for a potential OTK.
- This card is a good candidate for "Last Turn", since it gains 1000 ATK for every "Skull Servant" and copy of itself in your Graveyard. Even if they manage to destroy it by battle, you can banish a "Skull Servant" from your Graveyard to revive this card, resulting in a draw during the End Phase.
- Ironically, this card can counter "Last Turn" for the same reasons.
|Japanese name||Primary type||Secondary type||Attribute||Type||Level/ Rank||ATK||DEF|
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.