- This card works well against "Light and Darkness Dragon". Chain this card to the negation effect of "Light and Darkness Dragon" to banish it, saving yourself from anymore negation as well as preventing its third effect.
- Use this card alongside with "Chain Destruction": when your opponent Summons a monster with 2000 ATK or less that is known to be played in multiples, activate "Chain Destruction" and once it has resolved, activate this card targeting the same monster you previously targeted with "Chain Destruction".
- This card is an excellent way to safely remove "Wind-Up Zenmaines", "Beelze of the Diabolic Dragons", "Burning Abyss" monsters, "El Shaddoll Winda", "Fire King Avatar Garunix" and many other monsters that cannot be destroyed or that would take profit of being so.
- This card works well against "Skull Servant" Decks, as by banishing "Skull Servant", all of the "Skull Servant" monsters in the Graveyard will be banished as well, including "Wightmare", "The Lady in Wight" and "King of the Skull Servants" if any of them are in the Graveyard.
- Note that if your opponent controls "The Lady in Wight", other "Skull Servant" monsters will be immune to this card.
- This card is also useful as a substitute of many cards, including "Raigeki Break" and also "Sakuretsu Armor", because it can't be counteracted by "Stardust Dragon", "Destruction Jammer", "Remote Revenge", etc.
- This card can be useful against "Lightsworn" Decks (as long as "Aurkus, Lightsworn Druid" isn't face-up on the field in the first place), since it is very common that the two other copies of the same monster have already been milled.
- This card could be useful in a Fabled deck as its discard cost would activate the effect of one of your monsters, and this card can banish a troublesome monster on the opponent's field.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.