- Karakuri Barrel mdl 96 "Shinkuro" can activate this card better then most Karakuri's, as once per turn it will not be destroyed by battle.
- You can add this card to your hand via "Karakuri Merchant mdl 177 "Inashichi"".
- To activate this card, your "Karakuri" monster must already be in Defense Position when selected as an attack target. An Attack Position "Karakuri" monster must be successfully attacked one time, and live, before "Karakuri Klock" could be activated, and a face-down "Karakuri" monster won't trigger it at all.
- "Labyrinth of Nightmare" will switch your Attack Position monsters to Defense Position at the end of your turn, leaving the conditions required for use of "Karakuri Klock".
- You can protect an Attack Position "Karakuri" monster with "Waboku" and its effect will still switch it to Defense Position, making it possible to use "Karakuri Klock" if it is attacked again.
- In effect, this card is more devastating than "Mirror Force" because it destroys ALL face-up monsters your opponent controls, not just those in Attack Position.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.