- This card can be searched by "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Transmodify", "Soul Rope", "Resonator Engine", "Vampire Dragon", "Summoner Monk", "Dragunity Corsesca", "BOXer", "Frontline Observer", "M-X-Saber Invoker", "Dragodies, the Empowered Warrior", "Freed the Matchless General", "Field-Commander Rahz" and "Reinforcement of the Army".
- You can protect yourself from the effects of Synchro Monsters, since all Synchro Summons are Special Summons. You can protect yourself from "Dark End Dragon", "Ally of Justice Catastor", "Black Rose Dragon", "Mist Wurm" and many others.
- The turn "Stardust Dragon" has been Synchro Summoned, use "Bottomless Trap Hole" while this monster is on the field to prevent your opponent's "Stardust Dragon" from activating its effect.
- While cards like "Dark Armed Dragon", "Judgment Dragon" and "Demise, King of Armageddon" can use their effects more than once per turn, if you negate their effect the first time, they no longer have priority, and can be destroyed by cards like "Bottomless Trap Hole".
- This card can ruin several OTKs, including an Infernity or X-Saber OTK, by negating "Infernity Archfiend" and "XX-Saber Faultroll", respectively.
- This card can be very useful against Gladiator Beasts since their effects activate when they are Special Summoned.
- This card can be useful against LV monsters since they are special summoned through their own effects.
- This card can be searched by "Witch of the Black Forest".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.