- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Transmodify", "Rescue Ferret", "Chaos Zone" and "Lucent, Netherlord of Dark World".
- You can bring this card back from the graveyard with "Recurring Nightmare".
- Use this card with "Red Dragon Archfiend" to help clear the opponent's field.
- You can use this ability and chain it with any of the Mystic Swordsmen, either to destroy the monsters or to level up the "Swordsmen".
- You can use this card if one of your opponents monsters is "Fox Fire", attack a different monster and flip "Fox Fire", then destroy it to cancel its effect.
- In a "Ghostrick" deck, this monster can make for an excellent Beatstick, while also helping to maintain field control by forcing the opponent's monsters Face-down. Used with "Ghostrick Night" or "Swords of Concealing Light" to prevent the opponent from switching monsters to attack position, and/or any of the "Ghostrick" Field Spell Cards to enable Direct attacks, this monster can quickly become a powerful controlling force.
- This card can be searched by "Witch of the Black Forest".
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.