- This card can be searched by "Serpentine Princess", "Vampire Dragon", "Where Arf Thou?", "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing", "One for One", "Stygian Security", "Mystic Tomato" and "Infernity Archfiend".
- This card lets you Special Summon "Infernity Beetle", "Infernity Destroyer", "Infernity Archfiend", "Infernity Necromancer" and "Infernity Doom Dragon".
- This card can be retrieved with "Recurring Nightmare", "Monster Reincarnation" and "Dark Eruption".
- In an "Infernity" deck, you can use "Magical Stone Excavation" to send two "Infernity" monsters from your hand to bring back one of the above spell cards to add "Infernity Mirage" from your Graveyard to your hand.
- Use "Stygian Street Patrol" while in the Graveyard to Special Summon "Infernity Mirage" from your hand, using the "Mirage" like a virtual "Infernity Launcher".
- This is a fantastic card to remove from play for the effect of "Hundred Eyes Dragon". You may also summon this card afterwords by "Escape from the Dark Dimension".
- "Gold Sarcophagus" can also help to make that card less situational.
- Reuse this card by banishing it for "Infernity Break", and then summoning it with "Leviair the Sea Dragon", which can be made with two "Infernity Necromancers".
- List of Infernity monsters that can be Special Summoned by this card's effect:
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.