- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Transmodify", "Rescue Ferret", "Infernity Archfiend", "Chaos Zone" and "Lucent, Netherlord of Dark World".
- Use "Full Salvo" to send all cards in your hand to the Graveyard and inflict damage to your opponent and satisfy the conditions for this card's effect.
- A set "Shrink" can turn the tables on your opponent when they attack this card, activating its effect when your handless combo is active.
- Allowing "Hundred Eyes Dragon" to banish this monster (from the grave) can give you a better chance of destroying a monster, due to its significantly higher attack.
- Special Summon "Infernity Archfiend" with it's own effect, and use its second effect to add this card to your hand. Then Tribute "Infernity Archfiend" to summon this card.
- Use "Infernity Launcher's" second effect to Special Summon this card and an Infernity Tuner-Monster like "Infernity Beetle" or "Infernity Avenger" for a quick, powerful and high Level Synchro Monster.
- Not recommended to run more than one copy of this card in an Infernity Deck, because it has no effect that can Special Summon itself from the hand making it a potential dead draw that can shut down your own Infernity monster effects.
- You can use this card in a Fabled Deck, as they tend to have few, sometimes, no cards in hand.
- Use this against "Stall" Decks that rely on one monster coming back from the grave, like decks revolving around "Treeborn Frog" to stall.
- Try to equip "Armory Arm" to allow this card to destroy even stronger monsters and inflict even more damage with one attack.
- This card can be searched by "Witch of the Black Forest".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.