- "Darkness Neosphere" can be used to control the use of this card and limit the maintenance cost of this card to only your turn.
- This card works well with Toon monsters and "Toon World", since "Toon World" is immune by this card due to not having an effect to negate, and the condition for most Toon monsters only requires "Toon World" to be present on the field, not to have its effect active.
- As this card's maintenance cost is now mandatory due to the new erratum, only non-Spell Cards can take it off the field. It can be sent to the Graveyard with "Uria, Lord of Searing Flames", "True Draco" monsters, "Scrubbed Raid", "Scrap Dragon", "Ningirsu the World Chalice Warrior", etc.
- If the opponent is using this card, it can also be sent to the Graveyard with "Trap Eater".
Pre-Errata (Traditional Format)
- This card's supposed cost can be used to your advantage; Spell Cards are generally used during one's own turn, so activate this card at the start of your opponent's turn, then skip the cost and let this card destroy itself at the start of your next turn. Your opponent's moves will be greatly hindered while not affecting your own.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.