- This card can be searched by "A Cat of Ill Omen" and "The Despair Uranus".
- This card's effect only works one way: It only prevents cards from being banished; players are free to use effects to return cards that were already banished.
- This is an essential Side Deck, or potentially a Main Deck card for any Deck, especially one which revolves around a key monster and the Graveyard (eg. "Machina Fortress"), or else "Karma Cut" will eat you alive.
List of cards and decks potentially benefitting from using this card.
- "Allure of Darkness": Chain with this card, and draw 2 cards and only reveal 1 DARK monster without having to banish it.
- You are still at the risk of ending your entire hand to the GY if you do not have one.
- "Destiny HERO - Departed", to keep allowing it to be Special Summoned your opponent's field.
- "Exodia Necross", to keep all the pieces of "Exodia" in the GY (and thus keeping "Exodia Necross" alive).
- "Genex Ally Axel", for a good beatstick monsters.
- "Il Blud"
- "Mirage Knight" to have a powerful monster that basically can't be destroyed by battle.
- "Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode"
- "Plaguespreader Zombie", to allow it to constantly revive.
- "Red-Eyes Zombie Dragon"
- "Quillbolt Hedgehog", so that you can have a card that constantly Summons itself as long as you control a Tuner.
- "Return from the Different Dimension", to bring back your banished monsters and not have to worry about losing them at the end of the turn.
- "Sun Dragon Inti" and "Moon Dragon Quilla"
- "Paleozoic", to keep the archetype's Trap Cards from banishing themselves when they leave the field while they are treated as Normal Monsters, so you can Special Summon them from the Graveyard again later on
List of cards and decks potentially stopped by this card.
- "Armed Dragon Catapult Cannon"
- "Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End", "Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning" and "Chaos Sorcerer"
- "Banisher of the Radiance"
- "Dark Armed Dragon"
- "Dark Nephthys"
- "Masked HERO Dark Law"
- "Nekroz of Sophia"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.