- Use "Super Polymerization" to summon this card easier and take out up to 3 of your opponents monsters (2 for the fusion materials and 1 for the effect).
- You can use "R-Genex Magma" effect on "R-Genex Crusher" to easily gather Fusion Material Monsters for this card
- Because this card needs to destroy itself to activate its effect, "Chain Material" would be a good card to help summon this, not only will you will have more options to summon him, but also "Chain Material's" negative effects won't be an issue.
- Throw this into a "Flamvell" deck, using any Pyro-Type "Flamvell" monster and "Nitro Synchron". If the "Flamvell" monster has 200 DEF, then you can even summon the Fusion Material Monsters with "Rekindling" to set up a Synchro Summon right after. It's best to use Future Fusion to thin the deck.
- If "Volcanic Shell" and a "Gadget" monster is used as Fusion Material monsters, they can mitigate the lost card advantage from performing the Fusion Summon.
- You can summon this card in a Elemental Hero Deck. Wroughtweiler is the Machine-Type and Elemental Hero Heat, Elemental Hero Lady Heat, and Elemental Hero Inferno are the Pyro-Types.
- After using this card's effect, you can special summon it with Re-Fusion. You might be able to attack directly if the Monster it destroyed was the only one your opponent had.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.