- Use "Super Polymerization" to Summon this card more easily and to take out up to 3 of your opponent's monsters (2 for the Fusion Materials and 1 for the effect).
- The effect of "R-Genex Magma" can be used on "R-Genex Crusher" to easily gather Fusion Materials for this card.
- Because this card needs to destroy itself to activate its effect, "Chain Material" would be a good card to help Summon this: not only will there be more options to Summon it, but also the negative effects of "Chain Material" won't be an issue.
- Throw this into a "Flamvell" Deck, using any Pyro-Type "Flamvell" monster and "Nitro Synchron". If the "Flamvell" monster has 200 DEF, then the Fusion Materials can even be Summoned with "Rekindling" to set up a Synchro Summon right after.
- If "Volcanic Shell" and a "Gadget" monster is used as Fusion Materials, they can mitigate the lost card advantage from performing the Fusion Summon.
- This card can be Summoned in a "Elemental HERO" Deck. "Wroughtweiler" is the Machine-Type and "Elemental HERO Heat", "Elemental HERO Lady Heat" and "Elemental HERO Inferno" are the Pyro-Types.
- After using this card's effect, it can be Special Summoned with "Re-Fusion". A direct attack might occurred if the monster it destroyed was the only one your opponent had.
- Since this card's effect can only be used when it is Fusion Summoned, after using it, it can be recycled with cards like "Pot of Avarice" or "The Transmigration Prophecy".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.