- If you play a Deck with multiple "Earthbound Immortals", then after this card has been destroyed by battle, use "Regretful Rebirth" to bring it back. It will not only protect your life points for that turn, but even if it is not destroyed in battle again, "Regretful Rebirth's" effect will destroy it during the End Phase, allowing you to search for another "Earthbound Immortal".
- Time Machine has the same effect without the destruction drawback.
Summoning Hundred-Eyes Dragon out
- You can Special Summon this card with "Synchro Change" to avoid the Synchro Material Monster restrictions and use "Book of Moon" to set it or "Interdimensional Matter Transporter" to remove it from play temporarily, reactivating its effect.
- "Puppet Master" gets you all the necessary material you need.
- "Doom Shaman" can Special Summon a Fiend to Synchro Summon this card with, but you need a DARK Tuner monster along with it to actually summon "Hundred-Eyes Dragon".
- You can use "Sillva, Warlord of Dark World" or "Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World" and then a level 3 DARK tuner like "Dark Resonator" or "Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind" for an easy summon of this card, and then remove either of the tuner monster to either halve your opponent's monster ATK or go toe to toe with a "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" or any other 3000 attacker and not be destroyed by that battle.
- This card is perfect in an "Infernity" Deck because all of them (except "Infernity Doom Dragon") are Level 6 or below. This will also allow you access to "Infernity Barrier", as this card takes on the name of the "Infernity" monster that you remove from play. You can also remove from play Infernity Necromancer to reborn Infernity Archfiend to start a particuarly powerful combo.
- You can use "Mystic Tomato" or "Stygian Street Patrol" to Special Summon "Legendary Fiend", then use a tuner like "Dark Tinker" to summon this monster.
- If you have a "Gorz the Emissary of Darkness" in your hand along with a Level 1 Tuner such as "Sinister Sprocket" or "Stygian Security." You can let the opponent attack you directly which allows you to summon "Gorz the Emissary of Darkness." If he's still alive on your turn, you can play a level 1 Tuner Monster and summon this card.
- In an "Earthbound Immortal" Deck, you can use "Earthbound Linewalker" as the Non-Tuner Monster as it is also a Fiend monster. Tuning with "Witch of the Black Rose" or other 4 star Dark Tuner monsters is also great for an easy summon of this card.
- Use this card in a Deck that uses "Blackwings". You can easily summon it by using "Instant Fusion" to summon "Barox" and tune it with "Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind". You can then remove "Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind" from play to use its effect, so you can cut the ATK of an opponent's Monster in half and have this card benefit from "Blackwing - Sirocco the Dawn".
- Use Dark Resonator and Stygian Sergeants to Synchro Summon Hundred-Eyes Dragon out,then remove stygian sergents to have massive damage while attacking twice.
Useful Monsters for this card's effect
- When your opponent has cards like "Spirit Reaper" or "Marshmallon" on their side of the field remove "Twin-Sword Marauder". Not only will "Hundred-Eyes Dragon" have a piercing effect but it will also have the ability to attack twice.
- You can remove "Lord of D." with this card's effect, making it so your opponent cannot activate card effects that target this card (or any other Dragons at all) until the end of the turn.
- By removing "Dragon Queen of Tragic Endings", you will make your opponent discard one card and let you draw a card.
- Give it the effect of "Phantom of Chaos" and it will be able to take the effect of any monster of any level of any attribute.
- Use its effect to copy "Plague Wolf's" effect to have a 6000-ATK beatstick. You can chose to resolve "Plague Wolf's" effect first so you can search an "Earthbound Immortal" OR you can resolve "Hundred-Eyes Dragon's" effect first to keep him on the field.
- Copy the effects of "Blackwing - Fane the Steel Chain", "Goblin Black Ops" "Nightmare Horse" or "Reaper on the Nightmare" to have a 3000-ATK direct attacker.
- If you choose to remove "Blackwing - Fane the Steel Chain" you can amplify the amount of damage with monster effects like those of "Blackwing - Sirocco the Dawn" and "Blackwing - Kalut the Moon Shadow" for increased damage
- Copy the effect of "KA-2 Des Scissors" for massive burn damage.
- Copy the effect of "Gravekeeper's Vassal" to change this card's Battle Damage to Effect Damage to get around the effects of "Waboku" or "Defense Draw". With this, it can also get away with stopping "Gorz the Emissary of Darkness" from activating his effect of summoning a token. With that in mind, his Effect Damage can be redirected to the opponent with "Spell of Pain" or "Barrel Behind the Door".
- Copy the effect of "Ally of Justice Catastor" to easily destroy your opponent's non DARK Attribute monsters.
- Use "Foolish Burial", "Hand Destruction" or similar cards to put plenty of DARK monsters in your Graveyard.
- "Blackwing Armed Wing" can turn this card into a 3500-ATK Piercer.
- You can also discard "Blackwing - Kalut the Moon Shadow" to increase his ATK by 1400, as well as use "Blackwing - Sirocco the Dawn's" effect to further boost the attack.
- Copy the effect of "Infernity Beast" so your opponent cannot activate spell or Trap Cards when this card attacks.
- In an "Infernity" Deck, this card can be used to select the effect of "Infernity Necromancer", or better yet, "Infernity Mirage". Using "Mirage's" effect, you can Summon "Necromancer" and "Infernity Destroyer", then use Necromancer to Summon "Infernity Beetle". For one Synchro Summon, you get a level 8, and an "Ally of Justice Catastor. If that level 8 you Summon happens to be another "Hundred Eyes", you can remove "Necromancer" to get your "Infernity Destroyer" back out. If you have more than one "Mirage" in the Graveyard, this can potentially fill your field.
- Use this card with "Meklord Emperor Wisel ∞" to have a monster with at least 5000 ATK. You can also "kill" a Synchro Monster and counter a Spell Card in this turn.
- Use this card with "Jinzo #7" to attack your opponents life points directly.
- This card goes well in a Dark Scorpion Deck, use its effect to remove a Dark Scorpion in your Graveyard, then you get a 3000 attacker with a effect when inflicting damage. You can also copy Don Zaloog to treat Hundred-Eyes Dragon as Dons name then activate Mustering of the Dark Scorpions to Special Summon all the Dark Scorpions from your hand.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.