- If you play a Deck with multiple "Earthbound Immortals", then after this card has been destroyed by battle, use "Regretful Rebirth" to bring it back. It will not only protect your life points for that turn, but even if it is not destroyed in battle again, "Regretful Rebirth's" effect will destroy it during the End Phase, allowing you to search for another "Earthbound Immortal".
Summoning Hundred Eyes Dragon out
- You can Special Summon this card with "Synchro Change" to avoid the Synchro Material Monster restrictions and use "Book of Moon" to set it or "Interdimensional Matter Transporter" to banish it temporarily, reactivating its effect.
- "Puppet Master" gets you all the necessary material you need.
- "Doom Shaman" can Special Summon a Fiend to Synchro Summon this card with, but you need a DARK Tuner monster along with it to actually summon this card.
- You can use "Sillva, Warlord of Dark World" or "Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World" and then a Level 3 DARK tuner like "Dark Resonator" or "Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind" for an easy summon of this card, and then banish either of the Tuner monster to either halve your opponent's monster ATK or go toe to toe with a "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" or any other 3000 attacker and not be destroyed by that battle.
- This card is perfect in an "Infernity" Deck because all of them (except "Infernity Doom Dragon") are Level 6 or below. This will also allow you access to "Infernity Barrier", as this card takes on the name of the "Infernity" monster that you banished. You can also banish "Infernity Necromancer" to revive "Infernity Archfiend" to start a particuarly powerful combo.
- You can use "Mystic Tomato" or "Stygian Street Patrol" to Special Summon "Legendary Fiend", then use a tuner like "Dark Tinker" to summon this monster.
- If you have a "Gorz the Emissary of Darkness" in your hand along with a Level 1 Tuner such as "Sinister Sprocket" or "Stygian Security." You can let the opponent attack you directly which allows you to summon "Gorz the Emissary of Darkness." If he's still alive on your turn, you can play a level 1 Tuner monster and summon this card.
- In an "Earthbound Immortal" Deck, you can use "Earthbound Linewalker" as the Non-Tuner monster as it is also a Fiend monster. Tuning with "Witch of the Black Rose" or other Level 4 DARK Tuner monsters is also great for an easy summon of this card.
- Use this card in a Deck that uses "Blackwings". You can easily summon it by using "Instant Fusion" to summon "Barox" and tune it with "Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind". You can then remove "Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind" from play to use its effect, so you can cut the ATK of an opponent's Monster in half and have this card benefit from "Blackwing - Sirocco the Dawn".
Useful Monsters for this card's effect
- When your opponent has a monster that can't be destroyed by battle, banish "Twin-Sword Marauder". Not only will "Hundred Eyes Dragon" have a piercing effect but it will also have the ability to attack twice.
- You can banish "Lord of D." with this card's effect, making it so your opponent cannot activate card effects that target this card (or any other Dragons at all) until the end of the turn.
- By banishing "Dragon Queen of Tragic Endings", you will make your opponent discard one card and let you draw a card.
- Give it the effect of "Phantom of Chaos" and it will be able to take the effect of any monster of any Level of any attribute.
- Use its effect to copy "Plague Wolf's" effect to have a 6000-ATK beatstick. You can chose to resolve "Plague Wolf's" effect first so you can search an "Earthbound Immortal" OR you can resolve "Hundred Eyes Dragon's" effect first to keep him on the field.
- Copy the effects of "Blackwing - Fane the Steel Chain", "Goblin Black Ops", "Nightmare Horse" or "Reaper on the Nightmare" to have a 3000-ATK direct attacker.
- If you choose to banish "Blackwing - Fane the Steel Chain" you can amplify the amount of damage with monster effects like those of "Blackwing - Sirocco the Dawn" and "Blackwing - Kalut the Moon Shadow" for increased damage
- Copy the effect of "KA-2 Des Scissors" for massive burn damage.
- Copy the effect of "Gravekeeper's Vassal" to change this card's Battle Damage to Effect Damage to get around the effects of "Waboku" or "Defense Draw". With this, it can also get away with stopping "Gorz the Emissary of Darkness" from activating his effect of summoning a token. With that in mind, his Effect Damage can be redirected to the opponent with "Spell of Pain" or "Barrel Behind the Door".
- Copy the effect of "Ally of Justice Catastor" to easily destroy your opponent's non DARK Attribute monsters.
- Use "Foolish Burial", "Hand Destruction" or similar cards to put plenty of DARK monsters in your Graveyard.
- "Blackwing Armed Wing" can turn this card into a 3500-ATK Piercer.
- You can also discard "Blackwing - Kalut the Moon Shadow" to increase his ATK by 1400, as well as use "Blackwing - Sirocco the Dawn's" effect to further boost the attack.
- Copy the effect of "Infernity Beast" so your opponent cannot activate spell or Trap Cards when this card attacks.
- In an "Infernity" Deck, this card can be used to select the effect of "Infernity Necromancer", or better yet, "Infernity Mirage". Using "Mirage's" effect, you can Summon "Necromancer" and "Infernity Destroyer", then use Necromancer to Summon "Infernity Beetle". For one Synchro Summon, you get a level 8, and an "Ally of Justice Catastor. If that level 8 you Summon happens to be another "Hundred Eyes", you can remove "Necromancer" to get your "Infernity Destroyer" back out. If you have more than one "Mirage" in the Graveyard, this can potentially fill your field.
- Use this card with "Meklord Emperor Wisel ∞" to have a monster with at least 5000 ATK. You can also "kill" a Synchro Monster and counter a Spell Card in this turn.
- This card goes well in a "Dark Scorpion" Deck, use its effect to banish a "Dark Scorpion" in your Graveyard, then you get a 3000 attacker with a effect when inflicting damage. You can also copy "Don Zaloog" to activate "Mustering of the Dark Scorpions" to Special Summon all the Dark Scorpions from your hand.
A version of this card in the Tag Force series has a vastly different set of effects from its real-life counterpart. As a result, it has its own strategies, some of which utilize other game-only cards.
- This card can be Summoned easily through "Dark Tuner Doom Submarine" and "Infernity Randomizer" or "Infernity Mirage."
- This card combos well with "Fog Castle," allowing you to repeatedly exploit its effect. If your opponent has a stronger Monster, or if "Revolution - Trick Battle" is on the field, this can become an Exodia OTK.
- Summon this card through the effect of "Cursed Prison," then destroy it, letting you search any card from your Deck.
- Send "Infernity Randomizer" to the Graveyard, letting you draw a card every turn.
- Send "Infernity Guardian" to your Graveyard. As long as your hand is empty, you have a Monster that cannot be destroyed and is effectively unstoppable while attacking.
- Send "Infernity Dwarf" and "Infernity Destroyer" to the Graveyard to give this card absurd damage potential.
- With all the Infernities this strategy places in the Graveyard, a discarded "Infernity Necromancer" can help bolster your attacking force in a pinch.
- Send "Infernity Zero" to the Graveyard to bypass its Summoning condition. If your Life Points become zero, this allows you to achieve an automatic victory through the effect of "Hanion, the Time Lord" or "Self-Destruct Button." This does leave "Hundred Eyes Dragon" vulnerable to destruction of it gains three Des Counters, however.
|Japanese name||Primary type||Type||Level/ Rank||ATK||DEF|
|Accel Synchron||アクセル・シンクロン||Synchro Monster|
|Ally Mind||Ａ・マインド||Normal Monster||Machine||5||1800||1400|
|Ally of Justice Cycle Reader||Ａ・Ｏ・Ｊ サイクルリーダー||Effect Monster||Machine||3||1000||1000|
|Ally of Justice Cyclone Creator||Ａ・Ｏ・Ｊ サイクロン・クリエイター||Effect Monster||Machine||3||1400||1200|
|Altergeist Fifinellag||オルターガイスト・フィフィネラグ||Effect Monster||Spellcaster||2||0||1000|
|Bird of Paradise Lost||獄落鳥||Effect Monster||Wyrm||8||2700||1500|
|Black Salvo||ブラック・ボンバー||Effect Monster||Machine||3||100||1100|
|Blackwing - Auster the South Wind||ＢＦ－南風のアウステル||Effect Monster||Winged Beast||4||1300||0|
|Blackwing - Blizzard the Far North||ＢＦ－極北のブリザード||Effect Monster||Winged Beast||2||1300||0|
|Blackwing - Breeze the Zephyr||ＢＦ－そよ風のブリーズ||Effect Monster||Winged Beast||3||1100||300|
|... further results (88 more)|
|Japanese name||Secondary type||Type||Level/ Rank||ATK||DEF|
|Abyss Actor - Evil Heel||魔界劇団－デビル・ヒール||Fiend||8||3000||2000|
|Abyss Actor - Mellow Madonna||魔界劇団－メロー・マドンナ||Fiend||7||1800||2500|
|Abyss Actor - Superstar||魔界劇団－ビッグ・スター||Fiend||7||2500||1800|
|Aether, the Evil Empowering Dragon||魔装邪龍 イーサルウェポン||Dragon||6||2300||1600|
|Allure Queen LV7||魅惑の女王 ＬＶ７||Spellcaster||7||1500||1500|
|Ally of Justice Cosmic Gateway||Ａ・Ｏ・Ｊ コズミック・クローザー||Machine||8||2400||1200|
|Ally of Justice Decisive Armor||Ａ・Ｏ・Ｊ ディサイシブ・アームズ||Machine||10||3300||3300|
|... further results (525 more)|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.