- This card can be searched via "Hazy Flame Cerbereus".
- Use this card as a target for Inzektor Exa-Beetle's effect, and then chain its quick effect to send it to the grave as a cost, and retrieve a Hazy card, while eliminating an opponent's card.
- This card is designed to help Hazy Flame users overlay into Hazy Flame Basiltrice after a failed attempt.
- If you have any "Hazy" cards in your Graveyard upon setting this, activate it ASAP on your opponent's next turn; if they try to destroy it by a card effect, you can simply use this card's effect to add a "Hazy" card to your hand instead, wasting your opponent's destruction card.
- Once you've sent this card to the graveyard via its effect, you can use Hazy Pillar's 2nd effect to make immediate use of the monster added to the hand. In a sense, this combo allows Hazy Pillar to briefly dip into your graveyard for its 2nd effect, rather than just the hand or the field.
- Use this card in place of Hazy Pillar until you activate Hazy Pillar. Then get rid of it using its 2nd effect to free up your spell/trap zones.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.