- This card can be searched by "Single Purchase", "Witch of the Black Forest", "Temple of the Kings", "Transmodify", "Sangan", "Rescue Ferret", "Resonator Engine", "Vampire Dragon", "Summoner Monk", "Flying Kamakiri #1", "Kujakujaku", "Divine Wind of Mist Valley", "Ninjitsu Art of Transformation", "Swallow's Nest", "Vortex the Whirlwind", "Raidraptor - Arsenal Falcon", "Dragunity Corsesca", "Dragunity Knight - Gae Dearg", "Harpie Channeler", "Hysteric Sign", "Soul Rope" and "Harpie Harpist".
- Use this card's effect while "Harpies' Hunting Ground" is active to destroy more of your opponent's Spell and Trap Cards.
- Combining this card with "Divine Wind of Mist Valley" will allow you to Summon 2 monsters with just this card's effect, allowing for massive swarming.
- If you Special Summon this card, you can use it to get "Debris Dragon"'s effect twice in one turn by summoning it, then returning it to the hand to summon again.
- You can use this card's effect on monsters summoned with "Hysteric Party" to separate them from the Trap Card's destruction effect, or replace them with other "Harpie" monsters, such as "Harpie's Pet Dragon" or "Harpie's Pet Baby Dragon".
- Although this card is ideally meant to support the "Harpie" series, remember that any WIND monsters may interact with this card's effect as cost or target.
- "Silpheed" is a good example of a WIND monster with a Special Summon ability that can act as fodder for this card's effect allowing you an extra Normal Summon for a more helpful WIND monster.
- This card works well with "Harpie Channeler".
- This card works well in "Mist Valley" Decks.
- This card can be searched by "Last Will".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.