- This card can be searched by "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Transmodify", "Dragunity Corsesca", "Painful Escape", "Ties of the Brethren", "Soul Rope", "Resonator Engine", "Vampire Dragon", "Summoner Monk", "Sangan", “Witch of the Black Forest”, "Rescue Ferret", "Arsenal Summoner", "Mystic Tomato", "Dark General Freed", "Creeping Darkness", "Chaos Zone" and "Lucent, Netherlord of Dark World".
- Cards that Special Summon can only be used while "Wicked-Breaking Flamberge - Baou" is face-up on the field.
- Use "Axe of Despair" to boost the ATK of this card to help it destroy a monster to increase its ATK.
- "Ojama Trio" and "Final Attack Orders" can help bring out a monster for this card to destroy. Add "Twin Swords of Flashing Light - Tryce" to allow it to destroy multiple Tokens, the effect of "Baou" can easily compensate for the ATK loss.
- The Summoning condition of this card can be bypassed by setting it, and then playing "Book of Taiyou" to flip this card face-up. This can also escape the effects of cards that activate when monsters are Summoned like "Torrential Tribute", "Bottomless Trap Hole", and etc.
- Use "Double Attack" to allow this card to attack twice without lowering its ATK. After it destroys 2 monsters, its strength will be 2800, which should protect it from most battle attacks.
- Using a "Miracle Locus" will make it much easier for this card to destroy 2 monsters the turn it comes into play, giving it a respectable 1800 ATK to aid its first kill, and 2800 for the second shot.
- If a "Guardian" Deck is used, "Shooting Star Bow - Ceal" will most likely be used, so equip it to an opponent's monster to set up its first kill.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.