- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Dragunity Corsesca", "Transmodify", "Broken Blocker", "Prediction Princess Coinorma", "Spirit of the Fall Wind", "Subterror Behemoth Apparition", "Serpentine Princess", "Vampire Dragon", "Sphere of Chaos", "Mystic Tomato", "Chaos Zone", "Red Sparrow Summoner", "Dragodies, the Empowered Warrior", "Field-Commander Rahz", "Freed the Matchless General", "Reinforcement of the Army" and "Exchange of Night and Day".
- Make sure your opponent has at least 2 face-down cards when this card is flipped, or else you will have to destroy your own.
- This effect would work well with cards like "Dark Coffin", "Wonder Garage" and "Statue of the Wicked" because for their effect to activate they need to be destroyed face-down.
- You can chain to this effect, so you can target your own face down card and then activate it. (this works with cards like "Mystical Space Typhoon" and "Call of the Haunted" or "Book of Moon") this being said you cannot activate most cards in the damage step which is when "Greenkappa's" effect is likely to resolve.
- If this card is attacked, then your opponent cannot activate "Starlight Road" in response to this card's effect, as you cannot activate "Starlight Road" in the Damage Step.
- If you activate "Widespread Dud" after this card flips up, you can destroy that, and also get rid of 3 cards your opponent controls.
- You can also use this card in an "Artifact" deck to destroy your set "Artifacts".
- If you do this, wait for your opponent to attack this card and don't flip summon it or else your destroyed "Artifacts" won't get their effects.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.