- Have this card set and a "Shiny Black "C"" in your graveyard. When your opponent Synchro Summons, you can remove "C" from play to destroy the Synchro monster immediately, then activate this card.
- Use cards like "Bottomless Trap Hole" on your opponent's Synchros. Although they do more than destroy, their wordings still count toward meeting "Grado"'s condition.
- If you have multiple copies of this card you can use more that one in a turn so you can chain them together or if you play one and draw into another you can play that 2nd copy.
- This card has synergy with monster-exchange cards such as Creature Swap. Summon a low level Synchro monster, Swap it for a more powerful monster your opponent controls, destroy the Synchro, then activate this card.
- Since a lot of players use XYZ Monsters, consider putting this card in the Side Deck first. Then if you know your opponent's Deck plays more Synchro Monsters than XYZ Monsters during the first Duel, then that is a green light to play this card during the other Duels.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.