- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Transmodify", "Six Scrolls of the Samurai", "Isolde, Two Tales of the Noble Knights", "Shien's Dojo" and the "Igknight" monsters "Cavalier", "Crusader", "Gallant", "Margrave", "Paladin", "Squire", "Templar" and "Veteran".
- Normal Summon a Six Samurai monster, then Special Summon "Grandmaster of the Six Samurai" or "Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan", then Special Summon this card by its own effect.
- You can use "Double-Edged Sword Technique" to Special Summon 2 Six Samurai Monsters from your Graveyard and then Special Summon "Great Shogun Shien" from your hand.
- This card can be summoned by using the effect of "Legendary Six Samurai - Kageki" to Special Summon a second Level 4 or lower Six Samurai monster from your hand.
- Use this card with "Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En" to manipulate which Spell/Traps your opponent can activate per turn.
- This is useful since your opponent will often try to bait Shi En only to follow up with a card to destroy it. With this card face up as well, you can just allow your opponent to activate a benign card, and then now worry if he has anything else to threaten you
- This card's Special Summon Condition can be used to bring Rank 7 Xyz Monsters like "Number 11: Big Eye".
|Japanese name||Card type||Property|
Normal Trap Card
|Normal Trap Card|
|Six Scrolls of the Samurai||六武ノ書||Spell Card|
Quick-Play Spell Card
|Quick-Play Spell Card|
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.