- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Chaos-End Master", "Sangan", "Witch of the Black Forest", "Mystic Tomato", "Chaos Zone", "Umbramirage the Elemental Lord" and "Lucent, Netherlord of Dark World".
- Use "Soul Exchange", "The Monarchs Stormforth", "Brain Control" or "Enemy Controller" to use monsters on the opponent's field for this card's Tribute Summon.
- Easily-summoned useful monsters such as "Cyber Dragon" and "Dinowrestler Pankratops" make ideal tributes for the summon of "Great Maju Garzett" if versatility is valued over sheer ATK scores.
- High-ATK monsters with crippling downsides, such as "Giant Orc" or "Chainsaw Insect", can be tributed for large amounts of ATK.
- Skill Drain Beatdown Decks can use this card as backup for the times in which "Night Express Knight", "Beast King Barbaros" and "Fusilier Dragon, the Dual-Mode Beast" cannot have their ATK scores reset.
- Special Summon "Obelisk the Tormentor" with "The True Name", use its effect to destroy all monsters on your opponent's field, and tribute it to Summon this card with 8000 ATK.
- After using the effect of "Summoner of Illusions" to Special Summon "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon" or any Fusion Monster with 4000 or more ATK, tribute it for a "Great Maju Garzett" with at least 8000 ATK.
- "Malefic" monsters can be easily Summoned and make for large amounts of ATK if tributed, if you can control a Field Spell on the field. "Malefic Cyber End Dragon" and "Malefic Stardust Dragon" have more convenient summoning costs, while "Malefic Rainbow Dragon" can be recycled with "Recurring Nightmare" alongside "Great Maju Garzett" itself.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.